Here is what is going to be on our discussion agenda after we come back from the 3 day Memorial Day break
- Start of the US driving season and its impact on distillate inventory – when will the numbers come out.
- The constant coverage of Hurricane season in the Gulf of Mexico and the arrival of the first Hurricane.
- The failure of the Top Kill method at the Deep Water Horizon site and its impact on the future costs of offshore drilling.
- The optimistic coverage over the break on the outlook for US economy and the impact Europe will or will not have on growth in the US.
- China reaction to growth and timing of measures to slow down the Chinese economy.
- Crude oil opening prices and trading volume in early trading in Japan, Australia, Singapore and Thailand before Europe and New York open up.